Director of Sales
At Genus Technologies, we help customers solve complex digital transformation challenges through the use of intelligent document automation, content services, and process transformation solutions. We provide software, consulting and support services. We build repeatable solutions to complement our channel partners’ (Kofax, IBM, and Nuxeo) offerings with our own intellectual property. We are an experienced team of engineers, developers, creative thinkers, problem solvers, and overall smart people.
Who We are Looking For:
We are currently seeking a Director of Sales to lead and expand our team of revenue generating Account Executives as a “player/coach”. The successful candidate should have a track record of success in the business-to-business software and services market. In this position you will be a member of our senior leadership team and report directly to the CEO.
You may be a great fit for this position if:
- You have experience working with tools such as Kofax, Nuxeo, ServiceNow, IBM or similar technologies.
- You excel in selling professional services into commercial and Government accounts.
- You have proven record of defining, creating, and executing an overall sales strategy that leads to increased sales.
- You have experience working in a growing small business and meeting growth goals.
- You have a proven record of leading and developing sales teams.
- You enjoy providing consultative solution selling to C-level and mid-level management stakeholders in Information Technology and Business.
- You can collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Practice Leads on initiatives and business development activities to drive new customer opportunities.
- You can effectively communicate how a suite of intelligent document automation, content services, and business process transformation solutions can enhance and improve the customer’s operations and business.
Primary Duties and responsibilities
- Create and define a sales strategy that supports the broader company vision and growth plans.
- Directly engage with customers and manage some key accounts.
- Play an active leadership role and be the voice of sales on the Leadership Team.
- Manage a team of Account Executives.
- Oversee hiring, onboarding, and development for your team.
- Develop and monitor metrics to measure performance and quota attainment.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets for yourself and your team.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Technology, or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in technical services and software sales.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading a sales team.
- A “can-do” attitude and the ability to tackle challenges in a positive and thoughtful way.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Rock Star Qualifications
- Experience within the consulting industry focusing on Insurance, Banking and/or State and Local government.
- Experience working for a Software Systems Integrator or Value-Added Reseller.
- Experience with Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management/Services (ECM), or Intelligent Document Automation.
- Experience leading technical, sales, and business development team members.