At Genus Technologies, we help customers solve complex digital transformation challenges through intelligent document capture, content services, and process transformation solutions. We provide consulting, software, and support services to our customer base across the private and public sectors. We build repeatable solutions to complement our channel partners’ (Kofax, IBM, ServiceNow, and Hyland - Nuxeo) offerings with our intellectual property. We are an experienced team of engineers, developers, creative thinkers, problem solvers, and intelligent people who do the right things for our customers.
Who We are Looking For:
We seek a driven, self-starting Solution Consultant to work directly with the Genus sales team to engage enterprise customers on extensive complex consultative opportunities. The ideal candidate has practical experience assisting customers with establishing a clear vision and creating options to solve complex business challenges within the scope of service offerings. In this position, you will be a crucial team member and work directly with the practice leaders to identify, create and grow large consulting engagements in partnership with the sales team.
You may be an excellent fit for this position if:
- You have a demonstrable history of expanding client engagements and solution approaches to solving complex business challenges, or you have a successful track record setting strategy as an IT leader within mid-sized/large companies.
- You have successfully identified and progressed solutions within any of the following technology domains: intelligent automation, process automation, robotic process automation (RPA), content services, or business process automation.
- You have experience working and collaborating with C-Level leaders.
- You are a team player and willing to work closely with sales, marketing, delivery, and support teams.
- You can demonstrate your exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- You can explain a complicated subject in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow enterprise customer strategic business.
- Establish a dialog with our customers to build a consistent solution pipeline of possible customer opportunities.
- Identify and create a strategy for target enterprise accounts in cooperation with the Genus Sales Team.
- Be the “trusted advisor” for prospects, customers, and partners.
- Own account-related technical items and relationships throughout the sales cycle - account planning, opportunity identification, and solution design.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Translate business use cases and requirements into value-based technical solutions.
- Help sell software and solutions by articulating value rather than just features and functions.
- Create, design, and deliver compelling presentations on complex and technical concepts.
- Craft statements of work, responses for proposals/information, and all written communication required to engage customers.
- Lead successful customer proof of concepts/trials.
- Educate existing and prospective customers on industry trends within process automation, intelligent document automation, and content services solutions.
- Understand market trends and demonstrate thought leadership to customers and Genus partners.
- Partner with the internal Genus team to create solutions based on customer needs.
- Educate yourself on Channel Partner offerings and how those solutions benefit your targeted customers.